Faith Lutheran Church is a congregation of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, that has served the New Port Richey area for over 50 years. Our mission statement is, “Loving Jesus and Making His Love Known.” We carry that out, “With the help of the Holy Spirit: leading by example, sharing Christ’s love and serving the Lord with gladness while building bridges within our community to connect people with Christ”. We believe that the love of Christ compels us to reach out and make disciples who seek the lost, strengthen the weak and serve those in need while giving glory to God. Join our family as we learn how to follow Jesus, serve others in Jesus’ name, gather to praise and worship God and receive his gifts.
- Rev. Thomas Wenndt, Pastor — After a period of almost two years without a full-time pastor, Rev. Wenndt accepted the call to be our new pastor. He was installed on January 31st, 2015. He now brings over thirty years of experience in ministry, and a love for people both inside and outside the church. While the pastor is always “on call”, he has dedicated Monday and Friday mornings, as well as both the morning and evening on Wednesdays to be available to God’s people.
- Sandy Moyer, Administrative Assistant — Sandy is our “behind the scenes” girl. Sandy manages the contributions and designs the Power Points you see every week. She has recently added newsletter editor to her list of responsibilities. Sandy is in the office Monday – Friday, but her hours are flexible.
- Please Note — If you have a need to be communicated to the office and do not know who to send it to, please e-mail email@example.com. This mailbox is checked daily during business hours. As well, we have created a mailbox in Narthex II labeled “Front Office”. This should be used on Sundays for any information you need to pass along to the office staff that cannot be emailed.
Office Hours of Operations
- 8:30 AM — 12:30 PM daily Monday through Thursday
- 9 AM — 12 Noon on Friday
- Our Food Pantry is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 – 11:30 am